A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We may use the following types of cookies:
· Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
· Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Functionality cookies.These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
· Targeting cookies.These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
We currently use the following:
· Google Analytics- to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors move around when they are using it.
· Google Advertising– to allow us to target Google advertising at certain demographic groups.
· YouTube– we embed some videos from our YouTube account to add value to certain areas of content on our website. A YouTube cookie is used to provide web analytics in terms of the number of times a video has been watched and/or shared.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, we suggest you visit AboutCookies.org.
You can opt out to prevent your data being collected by Google Analytics and other services, if you wish.
However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.